Call for Application for Training Workshops- Nepal Health Research Council
Nepal Health Research Council calls for application for the following training workshops of Health Research for the fiscal year 2075/76.This is the first call for the application and interested candidates are requested to apply within 30 days of the first publication of this notice.
Eligibility Criteria for the Training Workshops:
- At least Bachelor Degree in Health Sciences.
- Bachelor Degree in Health Related Sciences with at least one year experience in health sector.
Documents to be submitted for the entire training workshop:
- Updated Curriculum Vitae [CV)
- Photocopy of Highest Degree Received
- Filled up Application Form with recent Photo
- Photocopy ofExperience Letter
- Recommendation Letter from Institute [Who are affiliated with Institution)
Other Terms and Conditions for Training Workshops:
Selection Process: The participants will be selected on the basis of first come first basis upon fulfilling the minimum criteria. All the applications forms submitted before the publication of this notice will be cancelled and need resubmission of application. The forms not fulfilling the above mentioned criteria will be rejected.
100% attendance is required; otherwise certificate of participation will not be issued.
- Bank Account Name/Account Number: Nepal Health Research Council / 1B-0018546-06
- Bank Name: Standard Chartered Bank Limited Bank Address: New Baneshwor, Kathmandu Nepal
For Details Download
Training Application form Download
For further details,
Please capacity Building Section, Nepal Health Research Council
Ramshah Path, PO Box 7626, Kathmandu