Assistant Public Health Officer- PeaceWin Nepal : PeaceWin Nepal is non-profit, non-governmental organization. It has been working for children, women, Dalit, Janajati, and victimized society for improving their quality education, health and sanitation, promote sustainable livelihoods and economic development, empowerment and social justice.
PeaceWin Nepal is implementing Community Development Project in Budhiganga Municipality and Khaptad Chhededaha Rural Municipality of Bajura district with financial and technical support from Good Neighbors International Nepal. Regarding this, PeaceWin Nepal re-invites applications from qualified Nepali citizen for the following position:
Position: Assistant Public Health Officer
Minimum Qualification or Requirement: Bachelor Degree in Health, Nursing, Public Health or relevance subject with three years’ work experience in Social Development.
- Collect the specific data and basic information for effective implementation of Project.
- Involve in jointly planning with local and district level stakeholders for designing health and WASH related plan of action (PoA) based on provided guidelines Community Need Assessment and implementation at Municipality and Rural Municipality level.
- Establish coordination with local level stakeholders and conduct coordination meetings with health facility, municipalities, R/M/W-WASH-CC, School Management Committees and other stakeholders for effective implementation of activities.
- Make annual, semiannual, quarterly and monthly budget plan and circulate to field for implementation.
- Able to prepare required program related database and other reports and documented.
- Conduct and facilitates Health and WASH related training and orientation activities at school or community.
- Prepare annual, semiannual, quarterly, monthly Report in both English and Nepali as well as compile experiences, lessons learnt, best practices and success stories from the working communities.
- Have good knowledge on S-WASH-CC, R/M/W- WASH-CC.
- Have good knowledge on computer, email and internet.
Interested candidates are requested to send their applications along with latest curriculum vitae in firstname.lastname@example.org before 7 February 2019 (24 Magh 2075).
Only short listed candidates will be called for the selection process.
For more information, Center Office PeaceWin Bajura Phone: 097-541113