Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program
Applications are now open and will close on 20 July 2017.
Please Like & Recommend This Facebook;
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science (Environmental Science)
- Master of Arts (Development Studies)
- Master of International Business
- Masters programmes in Engineering.
- Tuition fees at the University of Auckland.
- Airfare from the scholar’s home country to Auckland, New Zealand.
- Basic cost of living in Auckland.
- Health and medical insurance in New Zealand.
- Airfare from Auckland, New Zealand, to the scholar’s home country at the conclusion of his or her course of study.
- For scholars engaged in research, a special grant may be available for thesis preparation.
- Be a national of an ADB borrowing member. For a list of current developing member countries visit ADB – Japan Scholarship Programme.
- Have gained admission to an approved masters at an approved academic institution.
- Have a bachelors degree or its equivalent with a superior academic record.
- Have at least two years of full-time professional work experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application.
- Be proficient in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue studies.
- Be under 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programmes which are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years
- Be in good health.
- Agree to return to your home country after completing the programme.
- Executive Directors, Alternate Directors, management and staff of ADB, consultants, and relatives of the aforementioned.
- Staff of JSP-designated institutions can’t apply to their own institution.
- Applicants living or working in a country other than his/her home country.
- Applicants who are already enrolled in graduate degree programmes or who have already completed graduate degree programmes.
- Undergraduate studies, distance learning programmes, short-term training, conferences, seminars, thesis writing, and research projects.
- Apply for admission online as an international applicant for one of the programmes listed above for the 2017 intake.
- Complete the Application for Admission
- Submit the following documents in support of your application:
- ADB-JSP information sheet
- Verified copy of your passport or birth certificate
- Academic transcript and completion certificate
- IELTS/TOEFL results
- A passport-size photo.
- If you are successful in gaining admission to a postgraduate programme and receive an official offer of place from the University of Auckland, you may proceed to Step 4. If you are unsuccessful or receive a conditional offer do not proceed to Step 4 until you have fulfilled the condition/s of your offer.