HRH for public health are able to Initiation of community health development programmes, monitoring, supervision and evaluation of health promotive activities in community, disease preventive activities, health care and rehabilitative programmes etc through the existing community efforts.
Objectives of BPH:
Primary objective of this programme is to produce a Human Resource for health [HRH] who
can act in the improvement of public’s health through the approaches of preventing disease
and promotion of health through the existing community efforts.
- Develop the knowledge and skills in applied health sciences. Laboratory works on applied health sciences and their application.
To develop skills in measurement, design, analysis and evaluation for applied public health sciences research and programme management. Introduce and enhance the knowledge and practical skills in public health, primary health, health systems development, health economics, nutrition and environmental health.
- Train and development the skills in designing, analyzing and evaluation applied public health science research and management.
- Enhance the knowledge and practical skills in dealing with human resources development and existing issues in public health management.
- Develop the research and scientific writing skills through the introduction or term paper and thesis.
- Ensure the skillful, practical and leading human resources through the community diagnosis and comprehensive field practices.
- Develop the extra curriculum competencies through training, seminar and exposure etc.
Recent Public Health Jobs
[catlist id=112 numberposts=35] Job vacancies (All Health related):
[catlist id=110 numberposts=35] Consultancy :
[catlist id=47 numberposts=15]
[catlist id=26 numberposts=20] Recent Fellowships & Scholarships
[catlist id=115 numberposts=15] Conferences :
[catlist id=28 numberposts=25] Public Health :
[catlist id=25 numberposts=25]
[catlist id=111 numberposts=15] Public Health Important Days:
[catlist id=108 numberposts=15] Public Health News:
[catlist id=139 numberposts=15] National Plan Policies & Documents:
[catlist id=33 numberposts=15] International Plan Policies & Documents:
[catlist id=124 numberposts=15] EOI/RFP :
[catlist id=48 numberposts=15] Public Health Education :
[catlist id=8 numberposts=25] Tips & Techniques:
[catlist id=51 numberposts=25] Public Health Presentations:
[catlist id=127 numberposts=25]