7th Meeting Of Asian National Cancer Centers Alliance (ANCCA): ANCCA (Asian National Cancer Centers Alliance) is the alliance of National Cancer Center (NCC) or a regional cooperative network for cancer in Asia Pacific countries that have been establish since 2005 by 9 countries, include Japan and Singapore. Indonesia joined ANCCA in 2009 during the third ANCCA meeting in China. The sixth ANCCA meeting of 2016 was held in Mongolia attended by 14-member countries and appointed Indonesia as the host of the seventh meeting. It is expected that the seventh ANCCA meeting in Indonesia will also be attended by at least 14-member states of ANCCA. The 14 members of ANCCA are from Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mongolia, Nepal, Pakistan, Singapore, Thailand, Turkey and Vietnam.
The main concern of the ANCCA meeting is to enhance cooperation and institutional equality, especially in cancer services, education, research and the provision of data on cancer burden in Asia. Cancer in Asia may have its own characteristics that require prevention, early detection and special therapy so that there is a need for a special discussion about cancer for the Asian population.
- Program: National Cancer Symposium in conjunction with 7th Meeting of ANCCA and the 11th APOCP Regional Conference
- Date: 24 – 27 October 2018
- Participants: Expected participants are all the officers involved in cancer control, who work in hospitals such as clinicians, doctors, nurses, pharmacists, medical records, nutritionists, researchers and cancer registrations as well as from Ministry of Health, primary health centers, private clinics, universities/institutes and organizations that concern of cancer.
- Deadline of Abstract Submission: 5 October 2018
- Notification of Abstract Acceptance: 9 October 2018
- Workshops: 25 October 2018
National Cancer Symposium in conjunction with 7th Meeting of ANCCA and the 11th APOCP Regional Conference: 24 – 27 October 2018
7th Meeting Of Asian National Cancer Centers Alliance (ANCCA)