7th AHLA International Conference- Health Literacy organizing committee invite you to join the next, the 7th AHLA International Conference-HEALTH LITERACY IN SMART UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE to be held in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, November 10th – 12th, 2019.
Schedule: Nov. 10th-12th, 2019 – Conference with keynote speakers, exhibitions, Poster, and more.
Location: Conference Center 272, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City.
- February 1st, 2019 ~ June 30th, 2019 – Abstract submission window
- February 1st, 2019 ~ April 30th, 2019 – Workshops submission window
- June 30th, 2019 – Announcement of accepted submission
AHLA is establishing academic committees and topics of focus on the following:
Topics/sessions of the Conference
1. Development and validation of health literacy survey instruments
2. Healthcare provider health literacy
3. Health literate organizations
4. Interventions of health literacy
5. Health literacy and human rights
6. Health literacy and sustainable development goals
7. Health literacy global agenda
8. Measuring population and organizational health literacy
9. Health literacy on emerging infectious diseases heath
10. International health regulations
11. AIDS and health literacy
12. Gender issue in one health
13. Cancer health literacy
14. Non-communicable disease and health literacy
15. Occupational health literacy
16. Health technology to improve health literacy