6th International Asian Health Literacy Conference will take place On October 25th – 27th, 2018 in Taichung, Taiwan.
- October 25th, 2018 – Pre-conference workshops and satellite meetings
- October 26th-27th, 2018 – Conference: Keynote speeches, workshops, exhibitions, and more.
- February 1st, 2018 ~ June 30th, 2018 – Abstract submission window
- August 16th, 2018 – Abstract acceptance letters sent
- September 1st, 2018 – Announcement of award winners
The main themes of the Conference will include:
- Cervical cancer prevention and HPV testing & vaccination health literacy-Worldwide perspectives
- Health literacy for NCDs
- Health literacy and hospice & palliative care
- Health literacy and medication safety, misuse
- Health literacy in media, social media, communication
- Health literacy for aging
- Health literacy in health rights, minorities, handicapped, migrants, and HIV care
- Health literacy in traditional medicine, TCM
- Health literacy in global health
- Health literacy and patient outcome
- Asian health literacy agenda 2018~2030
- Integrated care between hospitals and primary care
- Health evaluation and health literacy
- Health literacy and health behavior advocacy
- Health literacy and oral hygiene
- Health literacy and shared decision making
- Health literacy and health promoting hospitals
- Health literacy and injury prevention and control
- Health Literacy in Quality of Health in Europe, and Asia
Download abstract submission form, please click >>> Here , and use the form below to send us your abstracts & proposals.
If for some reason you are not able to submit it here, please send it directly to our email email@example.com.