The Central South University (CSU) is inviting applications for full scholarship for Non-Chinese students to study in China.
English Language Requirements: For English-taught programs, TOEFL 85 or IELTS 6.0 (received within two years) is required. Following situations can be given exemption: a native speaker of English or the previous degree was fully taught in English.
Deadline- 31st May 2018
Course Level –undergraduate
Type- Fully funded
Duration- 4 years
1）Register online: http://application.csu.edu.cn/member/login.do
2）Submit the following required application materials online and send two hard copies of the materials to the university before 31 May, 2018, including:
- Printed online Application form for CSU with personal signature and photo
- Copy of the passport (over 6 months validity)
- Highest diploma (Notarized photocopy)
- Transcript of the highest diploma (Notarized photocopy)
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form (Photocopy) and copies of blood test reports and reports of ECG and X-ray of chest (within 6 months validity)
- Non-criminal certificate with official stamp
- The copy of bank note for application fee RMB 500 or USD 90 (marked the name of the applicant)
- Transcript of HSK4 for Chinese-taught majors and IELTS\TOFEL or any other English proficiency certificates for English-taught majors.
- Study Plan of no less than 800 words (only for postgraduate programs)
- Two letters of recommendation from different professors (only for postgraduate programs)
- A statement for not funded by other types of scholarship.
- Published essays or any other supporting materials (only for postgraduate candidates)
Note: Please write your full name, nationality on the bank note. This application fee should be sent to the following account:
Account Name: Central South University
Account No: 5846 5735 0276
Swift Code: BKCHCNBJ970
Opening Bank: Central South University Branch Bank, Bank of China, Changsha, Hunan, P.R. China
Office of International Student, Department of International Cooperation & Exchanges
Central South University
932 Lushan Road South, Changsha, Hunan, P.R. China 410083
Tel: +86-731-8883 6661, 8887 7515, 82650391