JAUW International Fellowship Program 2018
Japanese Association of University Women (JAUW) is now calling for Applications for its 2018 International Fellowships.
Objective of this Program
- To allow promising researchers/graduate students in any field to spend a period of time in residence in a graduate/research institute etc. in Japan.
Outline of JAUW International Fellowship Program
- The program is open to applications between November 2017 and March 31, 2018.
- The program will allow maximum of 2 recipients, each winning between Yen500,000 and up to Yen1,000,000 to support transportation to and from Japan and cost for her stay in Japan.
- The period of stay in Japan under this program is between September 2018 and March 2019 for 4 to 6 months.
- The program cannot be extended in all events.
- Applicants must be of non-Japanese women in the age below 45.
- Applicants must live outside Japan at the time of application.
- Applicants must hold a Master’s Degree or above.
- Applicants need to identify an institution/university in Japan where to conduct research.
They need to have contacted and obtained a consent from a host at the identified institution/university before application. JAUW won’t extend any help regarding this matter.
- 2018 JAUW International Fellowship Application word
- 2018 Instruction for Application word pdf
- 2018 APPLICATION FORM Part1 word
- 2018 APPLICATION FORM Part2 word
- 2018 Letter of Acceptance word
- 2018 Certificate of Health pdf
JAUW International Fellowship Committee
Deadline for Currently Inviting Application: March 31, 2018